One Way Mission Global is the outreach wing of the ministry. We believe that as a ministry we have been saved to serve others and that we have a responsibility of reaching others with the Gospel for Christ. The One Way Missions Global team oversees all mission works done at various levels. Missionary work may vary from one day to two weeks or more.
Going on missions is about the most fulfilling decision anyone can take in his or her life. It does not just involve bringing change to the lives of people and giving them hope but it also includes you the missionary going through major changes and turning points. A lot of people go on missions to bless others and return blessed. Some go to teach and they get taught. God simply adds to the life of a missionary. The most effective mission trips are ones where people understand what they are jumping into so below are a few requirements for joining this missions trip.
1. You must be at least 17years old before or on the first day of missions.
2. You must be ready to commit yourself 100% from the 31st of July to the 8th of August to the missions trip and its activities.
3. You must be willing to put to use all of your skills, abilities and gifts for the betterment of others
4. Missionary trips can be very uncomfortable and humbling. You must be ready to live under any provided condition and to follow instructions.
5. You must complete all training and orientation processes before the first day of missions. Missing any of the mentioned can cause your withdrawal from the trip.
6. Our stories and the transformations we have had are what brings change to many, you must be ready to share your transformation stories, and other life experiences (both good and bad) with the rest of the missionaries and with other people we meet on the mission field.
7. You must be willing to work together with other people and ready to share facility and items with others including rooms, bathrooms, etc.
If you do not meet any of these requirements, feel free to discuss with us on how you can develop or get better at them.